Friday, August 10, 2012

Studs and Spikes

Studs and Spikes
Lately I have been obsessed with anything that has spikes or studs. They give an edgy feel to anything. It can be girly and still be edgy at the same time. I have a weekly wishlist and lately that wishlist has 80% spiked or studded items. I don't have any spiked items yet and I think it's time to get some.

1. Gold Studded Purse | Zara $35.90
2. Spiked Ring | $70
3. Spiked Headband | Nasty Gal $35
4. Spiked Loafers | $81
5. Stud Earrings | Dillard's $20
6. Gold Spiked Bracelet | Asos $13

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I looove studs and spikes too! Check out my blog if you want: streetwalkingcheetah.blogspot.com
    xoxo Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and I checked out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Love this post! :) Spikes are the only way to go ;P

    xo - Britt

    http://www.edgymisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!