Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Tops

tops
These are my must have tops for fall this year. I love the sweater above it just says fall to me. I also like a striped top, sheer blouse, and a peplum top for fall. The blouse above isn't to sheer so it's still classy. I love a peplum top because it makes you look smaller by giving you a small looking waist.

1. Sweater | La Garconne $415 (other option 1,2)
2. Striped Top | Matches $194 (other option 1)
3. Sheer Blouse | We Like Fashion $102 (other option 1)
4. Black Peplum | TopShop $36 (other option 1)

6 comments:

  1. I love peplum tops too! Your blog is SO great!! I love it :) I am your newest follower and would love to follow each other! :)

    xo, ciara
    http://thecrosscontamination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC, Bloglovin and facebook?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!