Friday, September 21, 2012

Traveling In Style

Travel
This post is about how to dress when you are traveling. I haven't traveled in a long time, but when I do I like to be comfy and look good. This is a go to outfit for travel in the future.

1. A wrap sweater (the wrap above is from here). I like a wrap sweater for when I get cold or need a blanket in the plane. This is also good to wear in the airport because airports sometimes are cold.

2. Light top (the top above is from here). A light top is a go to because you don't get hot and sweaty in it. It's also very comfy and simple.

3. Stretchy pants (the pants above are from here)(if you don't want to wear pants, cut offs are another great choice). Pants that are stretchy are good because they aren't to tight. I know I like to stretch in the plane, so stretchy pants are good for that.

4. Carry on bag (the one above is from here)(check out Zara for other carry on bags they have a lot). I like to bring my laptop, headphones, snacks, and etc on the plane. This bag is big enough for that.

5. Flats and socks (the flats and socks above are from here and here). Make sure you wear comfy shoes that you can slide on and off. Flats are the best for that. Also bring socks to put on in the plane because your feet might get cold and you might not want to wear shoes in the plane.

6. Another tip is to wear your hair up because your hair can get nasty and can get in your way. I like to put my hair in a topknot because it's completely out of my face.

8 comments:

  1. Hi beuty!!
    What a fantastic blog! Loved this post! I didn't know it! It's great so i follow you now! I invite you to visit mine and follow me back if you like!!
    Big kis!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words and for following!

      Delete
  2. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`ve just followed you.
    I love this post, it`s really cool!
    My blog is www.shadesofesmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips! Comfy is definitely the way to go. I always get so cold on airplanes and the dryness makes my hair so gross! :X

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!