Monday, October 8, 2012

Leather

Travel
I am so sorry for not posting last week. I was so busy and couldn't get to a computer. So with that said this post is all about leather. I am so excited that it's fall because I can finally wear leather. I can't wear leather during spring and summer because where I live it's always 90+ outside and humid. I don't think anyone wants to wear leather when it's hot and humid outside.

To me leather is more edgy which is good because I am not a fan of super girly clothes. I like outfits that have the perfect mixture of edgy and girly. But it all depends on what I feel like that day. One day I will love girly clothes and the other day I won't. My favorite combination with leather this fall is a plaid top and some booties.

1. Leather Top | Sheinside $54
2. Leather Jacket | Topshop $310
3. Leather Tote | All Saints $295
4. Leather Necklace | Piperlime $75
5. Leather Pants | French Connection $368

13 comments:

  1. Leather is always in trend! I love this post.
    Check out my blog www.shadesofesmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, leather, the pieces you chose look super cool together! I love that bag (I guess they are always on trend though)

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeg faldt pladask for toppen, den må jeg eje! Detaljerne og at den er i læder er jo bare en genial kombination. Super tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog!!! we like similar stuff, just followed ya..

    id love a follow back

    www.fashionwillbe.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds, I love all of them. I actually have such neclace.
    Beautiful.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is filled with so much inspiration for autumn! great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog!
    Want to see my blog? If you like to follow me and I'll follow you! :)
    xx
    http://algoasibysan.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the leather top and the leather tote bag. I can't believe the top is faux - the image makes it look so luxurious!

    Maya
    http://girllovescolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the inspiration! never thought of sequins and stripes :) im going to do it!!!! love from Las Vegas!
    -Jasmine O.

    http://www.chicsincity.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!