Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Outfit

Travel
Holiday parties are coming up and I wanted to show you a super cute and simple holiday outfit. The most common thing that women wear to holiday parties are 1. LBD 2. Red dress and 3. Sparkly dress. I wanted to show you a different option that has all of those in a way. Instead of a red dress I added a red jacket. Instead of a sparkly dress I found these super cute pants. Instead of the LBD I chose super cute black accessories and just a plain black top. I hope you like! (this is my version of this outfit, so you can definitely change it up for your style and budget). What are you going to wear?

1. Red Jacket | Target $24 (other options 1,2,3)
2. Black T-shirt | Phillip Lim $250
3. Sparkly Pants | Asos $71
4. Black Heels | Tory Burch $395
5. Black Clutch | BCBG $228

9 comments:

  1. Nice assemble ! Specially love the pants and jacket !
    I would like to invite you to join in my Christmas giveaway of Furla animal print bag . Thank you so much for your time .

    XX Luba
    :: Well Living Blog :: GIVEAWAY :: FURLA BAG :: SORTEO

    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-giveaway-furla-bag-sorteo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this option! Such a fresh and edgy way to do the holiday party look yet you're still working all those classic ideas like black and sparkly. I'll definitely be trying this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I love adding a bright, bold color to an otherwise black and white outfit. Following you on GFC and bloglovin now!
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds. Love that clutch.

    Samii

    http://aestheticintrigue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sparkling jeans are so cute.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is perfection, I want every single item you covet for, especially the pants and jacket, they would all be an amazing addition to any wardrobe. Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!