I can't believe this is the last blog post for the year. I hope everyone will have a great year and a great New Year's Eve. With that said I hope you like this post/outfit!
I've been seeing a lot of leopard lately and love how it can add a little pop to any outfit. I wanted to keep this outfit simple, so the main item of the outfit would pop. The leopard booties I thought were just so cute! I also wanted to make the outfit edgy, so I added the leather jacket and fringe bag.
1. Leather Jacket | Topshop $180
2. Plain T-Shirt | Alexander Wang $90 (any plain top is fine)
3. Black Jeans | Topshop $76
4. Fringe Bag | Stella McCartney $2,000 (any fringe bag is fine)
5. Leopard Booties | Zara $80