Friday, December 14, 2012

Plaid & Sparkle

Travel

A while back I posted about plaid & fur and I wanted to post about plaid again. I was thinking what would a cute combination be for the fall/winter time and plaid & sparkle came to mind. I got the plaid top above from Target a while ago and it's my favorite, it's so comfy and soft. I also found this super cute skirt that I thought was perfect for winter because it's cream and has sparkle.

1. Plaid Top | Target $20 (other option 1)(any plaid top is fine)
2. Army Jacket | Topshop $130 (any parka is fine)
3. Rain Boots | Hunter $135
4. Sparkly Skirt | Free People $128

8 comments:

  1. Interesting combination, I'm a big fan of plaid! Love the shirt :D

    Have a lovely day!

    Ely xx
    globetrotteralamode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you! Plaid and sparkle are such a great combo
    xoliz

    www.aprescouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that skirt!!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for your message on IFB! We like your blog a lot! We´ve just followed you here and on fcb-could you please follow us back on these two?
    Hope we´ll stay in touch through comments!
    Merry Christmas!
    xx
    -Audrey and Pearl
    http://audreyandpearl.blogspot.cz/

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Audrey-and-Pearl/396910423691546?ref=hl#!/pages/Audrey-and-Pearl/396910423691546

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I would have never thought about putting these pieces together but they totally work together.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    P.S. I'm following you on Bloglovin now. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! Wouldnt have thought to mix these trends together!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!