Monday, February 18, 2013

Pinterest

closet
One of my favorite websites is Pinterest. Most of you probably already know about it, but for those who don't you have to check it out. Pinterest is a great place to find inspiration and that's why I love it. Whenever I want to be inspired or need help thinking of blog post I get on Pinterest to help. You can also find some really good recipes and diy projects. Here is my Pinterest page pinterest.com/ByBridgette . You can check it out to see what inspires me.

6 comments:

  1. Cool! Following you right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the BEST site for inspiration. Completely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, I get most of the images for the blog and facebook page from Pinterest. Love it! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG-- Pinterest is ADDICTION CENTRAL!

    XOXO
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so addicting! Following your lovely blog from IFB!

    Denise
    http://silhouettedefemme.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!