Friday, March 29, 2013

Floral

maxi skirt!
A great way to add spring into your closet is floral. Floral print blazers and pants are really in right now, so those who are more adventurous with fashion should definitely try those out. But for those like me who aren't so adventurous a cute floral dress, top or shorts are great options. I am also a huge fan of boho inspired clothing during spring/summer and floral is great for that.

What is your opinion on floral print and how would you wear it?

The photos in the collage came from Pinterest and Free People.

17 comments:

  1. Hello! I really like your blog! I follow you in bloglovin and fb! I hope you are, too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love for florals is growing and growing! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute blog! I absolutely love florals, if you check out my clothing haul on my blog. Following you now, follow me back if you'd like! :)

    itskatja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing floral <3 Great post!

    http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love florals. I wear it all the time, all day, every day. It's pretty anywhere.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Florals, love Free people!!!!!so cute!
    i enjoy reading your blog!thanks for a nice message on ifb..i am your new follower!

    theprojectncy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a huge fan of floral. But I've bought some lovely floral pants for the summer!
    Great post dear!
    xoxo
    tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love floral ! its definitely one of my favorite things to incorporate in my outfits !

    xoxo Rei
    couturecrush.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am obsessed with everything floral print right now! My inspiration behind these boots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought my first pair of floral jeans! I can't wait to style them!

    xo BK

    http://www.fxshionwasted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!