Monday, May 6, 2013

Emerald

maxi skirt!
Emerald is the color of 2013 and I am so happy to hear that. Emerald is one of my favorite colors and my birthstone color. Now you know I am a May baby. I love the color emerald but always have trouble finding clothes that I like that are that color. So when I saw the skirt above I knew I had to post it. When it comes to emerald I am very picky about what shade of emerald I like. My favorite shade of emerald is the dark emerald. Also I didn't put a leather jacket above, but I would add a leather jacket to make it a little more edgy.

What is your opinion on the color emerald?

1. Black Top | Joie $178
2. Emerald Skirt | Tibi $147
3. Black Clutch | Warehouse $43
4. Black Wedges | Nasty Gal $58

12 comments:

  1. nice stuff!

    Love,
    Franzi

    www.madmoisellefrancoise.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is really pretty, I understand why you had to post it! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with all the items. I love all black everything!


    xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is perfect, I would definitely wear that. Emerald is a really pretty color, just doesn't match my skintone.

    Always,
    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. All this stuff look so nice, oh!

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the stuff ! <3
    www.fashionglow.ro
    check out my latest post:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3116

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this outfit & i'm all about a lether jeacket with this outfit! I'm on the lookout for an emerald ring! Mmm So pretty that color is! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not my birthday yet, but thanks anyways!

      Delete
  8. Nice look! I think a leather jacket would be killer with it. I like emerald, but it's maybe a bit dark for me. I could do some accent pieces in a jeweled tone of it though.
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Emerald. Anything close to forest green is A-OK in my book. In fact, I even have an Emerald Pinboard on my Pinterest.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this outfit! Especially the skirt :) x


    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!