Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pray For Oklahoma

 photo 826b7a53-672a-400d-be98-ae0127a1af5f_zps09fa5c51.jpg I haven't been posting lately because I have been extremely busy with all the tornadoes happening and etc. This week has been a very sad week, a lot of homes and lives were lost. I wasn't effected by any tornadoes, but a lot of others were and I just ask for everyone to pray for everyone in Oklahoma. Any donations possible are also welcomed. You can probably find a lot of places to donate to by searching for donations for Oklahoma. I just thank you right now for any prayers and donations that have already happened and for any that happen in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just seeing this post as I just found your blogspot and I have to say this was a devastation. My prayers are with anyone still dealing with the aftermath of the tornadoes.

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!