Monday, July 29, 2013

Backless

maxi skirt!
I have been loving backless dresses lately. They are just perfect for summer and they are good for this heat. It has been extremely hot, so having the back open can show off that tan and cool you off a little. It also can add that little something to any dress. Above are some of my favorite choices that I have found online. I just think they are so cute. Plus they are maxi dresses which are also great for summer.

Would you try anything that is Backless?

1. Black Dress | For Love & Lemons $262
2. Blue Dress | Blu Moon $282
3. Feather Dress | Blu Moon $198

8 comments:

  1. i love backless dresses/ tops for summer! so chic and comfortable in the sweltering temps. xoxo

    hannah
    www.bemorethrifty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the backless look. I have a couple dresses that are backless and think they are really lovely for Summer. No more sweaty backs! =]

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue one. Such beauiful finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that kind of dress, lovley!!
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. those dresses are lovely. I wish I could rock a backless dress...just not sure about the whole bra thing lol

    Carisa
    Bunnies and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they make backless and these http://feelroxy.com/products/instant-breast-lift-tape.html

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous style picks!
    love your blog, now i'm following =)


    Balsam - www.albalsamlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Backless dresses are great in the summertime. :)

    Have a fabulous week ahead!

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!