Monday, July 8, 2013

Hippie Chic

maxi skirt!
On my last post I talked about the kimono trend and I have sort of continued it to this post. I styled the kimono trend differently this time though. The last one was styled on the more boho/edgy side and this one is styled on the more feminine/boho side. That is why I named this post hippie chic because it has that boho feel and whenever someone says chic I think of clothing that has more of a feminine feel. My favorite piece from this outfit are the shoes and I was shocked to see that they are from Ugg Australia. Also I would wear just a plain white t-shirt under the kimono.

Would you try the Hippie Chic look?

1. Floral Kimono | In Love with Fashion $64 (other option 1)
2. Skinny Jeans | Paige Denim $189
3. Black Sandals | Ugg Australia $107 (other options 1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
4. White T-Shirt | Options 1,2,3,4,5

12 comments:

  1. I love the floral kimono. Need to get me one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit <3
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3189
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! So cute and easy. I have also been thinking about the kimono trend. Thanks for the ideas. Those sandals, also, are to die for. Love them.

    Samii

    aestheticintrigue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the kimono! Is a great outfit! Congratulations :)

    Pd: I'm following you, follow me please :P

    http://somethingchic.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kimono is just lovely! I would definitely try it out.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that kimono. I have one that I wore all summer last year. I loved to just pair it with jeans and a tank and go! I actually forgot I had it until I just read your post!!!

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the kimono! The outfit is awesome!!

    Kisses from Venezuela.
    Cindy González.
    Twistedfashionistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i simply adore kimonos, and am totally looking for one that suits my taste. this collages is oh so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, the shoes are sweet. I like the total look and i would definitely rock a kimono for sure. They are very summery and cool.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review!
    ^_^
    Do you want to follow eachother with?))
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those skinny jeans look great. :)

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is sooo me! Love to have stumbled upon your blog!

    Love,
    Ila
    www.thefleamarketqueen.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!