Tuesday, August 20, 2013

All Black

maxi skirt!
A couple post back I mentioned my mixed opinions on the all white trend and how I don't know if I like it or not. On this post I am going to discuss my only opinion on the all black trend and that opinion is I really love it. I just can't get enough of the all black trend it looks good any way its worn (well when it's worn appropriately like these 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11). Also fall is only a month away and I think this trend is perfect to try once fall gets a little closer and the weather cools down.

Would you try the all black trend?

1. Black Hat | Rag and Bone $175 (other options 1,2,3,4,5,6)
2. Black Shorts | Ksubi $180 (other options 1,2)
3. Black Shirt | Acne $210 (other options 1,2,3,4,5)
4. Black Bag | Elliot Lucca $196 (other options 1,2,3,4)
5. Black Booties | Rag and Bone $495 (other options 1,2)

11 comments:

  1. Always love in my wardrobe
    Please vote for me

    http://contributors.luckymag.com/post/skin-care-routine-with-seventh-generation-firming-serum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about all black. Love the shorts & booties

    xx
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely. Black is my favorite thing to wear and I can't wait for fall when it's more appropriate to wear dark colors. I make an effort to wear colorful outfits in the spring and summer because it feels out of place wearing black, but my calendar is marked for the first day of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely! I make an effort to wear color in the spring and summer because it feels out of place wearing black all the time, but my calendar is marked for the first day of fall and I will definitely incorporate this trend

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all these items and the all black look

    http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those black ankle booties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the all-black trend. I think it's so elegant. Love those black ankle booties.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit. All black is my favorite kind of outfit!

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love black! http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!