Monday, August 26, 2013

Back 2 School

maxi skirt!I have never done this type of post yet on my blog and I thought this is the perfect time to. On this post I wanted to create an outfit for those who are going back to school very soon or who already have gone back to school. Rather your in college or high school this outfit is perfect for both. The one thing I love most about this outfit is that it has that cool girl in school look to it and this outfit will definitely give you a new kind of confidence. I also made sure to have shoes that are flat because there is a lot of walking and you want to be comfy.

What is your back to school style?

1. Leather Jacket | Topshop $104 (other options 1,2)
2. Leather Bag | Free People $48
3. Grey Tank | Rebecca Taylor $58
4. Moto Booties | Ash $383 (other options 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)
5. Skinny Jeans | A&F $88

9 comments:

  1. Cool picks!

    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I could so rock this for school!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3395
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jeans and the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, maybe that's not my style, but the boots are lovely!!!
    Maybe the jacket i will use it, nice post!!

    Kisses from Mexico.
    http://thefashion-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post!I'm happy to be your newest follower on GFC ; it would be great if you'd follow back :).I'll be waiting for you!
    http:/milenche22.blogspot.com
    Kisses, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that simple tank! So perfect!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    P.S. If you get a chance, I'd love your feedback on my site's new redesign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and love the look of your blog!

      Delete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!