Friday, August 9, 2013

Travel In Style

maxi skirt!
A while back I did a post about what to wear when traveling. I wanted to sort of update that outfit and show you another look. On the last look I chose to stick with a black and white look. This time I decided to go another path and pick more brown peices. I am definitely a fan of neutrals because they are easy to style and just simple. This is going to be a two part post series and the second part is going to include some more things that I couldn't fit above.

1. Light Top (top above is from here). I think a light top is best because since it's light you will be very comfy and you won't get sweaty. Comfort is key when it comes to your traveling outfit. It's also very simple, so it can go with anything if you want to make your own version of the perfect traveling outfit.

2. Stretchy Pants (jeans above are from here). Any bottoms with stretch are fine I just prefer skinny jeans. I like to stretch my legs in the plane, so that's why I like to wear stretchier bottoms. Also when traveling the airport or plane can be cold sometimes, so longer bottoms are good for that.

3. Flat Shoes (shoes above are from here). With traveling comes a lot of walking, so always wear flat shoes. Sandals, flats, and sneakers are good choices. I usually wear shoes that are very easy to take on and off because when your in the air your feet swell. I also change into socks when I get into the plane.

4. Travel Bag (bag above is from here). You will definitely want to take a bag with you to carry on because it can hold a lot of the little things you will need. Some things are electronics, food, jacket, blanket, makeup bag, pillow, and etc.

5. Another tip is to wear your hair up because your hair can get extremely gross looking from the plane ride. If you wear your hair down I suggest wearing a hat through the airport. Hats are really great for bad hair days. You can also put a hat in your carry on bag.

10 comments:

  1. Perfect travel outfit. I really love the bag you chose!

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thge outfit and all of the tips. you are so right about the hair. Last time I wore my hair down and it was disgusting when I landed :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big duffles are a huge help! And they can squish under the plane seats //

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like the perfect travel bag.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the tips! i definitely agree with all of them x

    http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!