Monday, September 9, 2013

Free People

maxi skirt!
I feel so bad for not posting the past couple weeks. I really tried but with my schedule I wasn't able to create any post. I just started school a couple weeks ago, so with that starting up again I have been so busy. With all that said I wanted to create a post including some items that I just got in the mail. If you follow me on twitter or facebook you probably read how I couldn't wait for my clothes to come in the mail. You can check out the items on the Finds App (link here).

Free People is one of my favorite shops and after shopping online for an hour I usually have half the site in my basket. If I got a million dollars this would be the first place I would go. I just can't get enough of it they have the perfect clothing for every season. One of my favorite styles is bohemian clothing, so Free People obviously takes care of that. I've also been on the hunt for the perfect maxi skirt and after three months I have finally found it. The maxi skirt above is perfect for any outfit/style and looks amazing on.

Do you like Free People?

1. Lace Crop Top | Free People $48
2. Black Maxi Skirt | Free People $68
3. Black Sandals | Free People $85
4. Black Fedora | Free People $98

4 comments:

  1. Great choices! I love that lace top.

    xo
    Jodi
    youngactladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love Free People even though it can get pricey, and that's a really pretty full look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Free People more and more, but their stuff never suits me entirely. These sandals and this top, however, would suit me just fine!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :))

    http://www.closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!