Friday, September 27, 2013

Military Jacket

maxi skirt!
Fall is here and that means I can now wear my boots, jackets, and anything else that the hot weather didn't let me. Fall is my favorite season for clothes because fall clothes are very cozy, casual, and make great basics for a closet. An essential must have for fall I believe is a military jacket. It can be very versatile if styled correctly (you can wear it with a dress, jeans, or with really anything). A military jacket is one thing I believe one can splurge on if they want to because it will stay in your closet forever and like I said before it is very versatile. Any top would be great with this outfit, but I just really love grey and green together.

Do you have a military jacket?
What is a fall must have for you?

1. Military Jacket | Urban Outfitters $59
2. Grey Tank Top | Rebecca Taylor $58
3. Skinny Jeans | American Eagle $30
4. Crossbody Bag | Forever 21 $28
5. Black Moto Boots | Mia  Shoes $59

8 comments:

  1. I've been thinking to try on military jacket and because of this post, I might want to really have one. Nice post! :)
    Smize with Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pieces!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Motel Rocks if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! The grey tank is the perfect layering piece for fall!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple military-inspiration here. All out camo makes my skin crawl.... I love this look.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand about the camo. Not a fan of it.

      Delete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!