Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall "It" Hat

maxi skirt!
One thing that I have seen everywhere and I call the "It" hat for fall is the wide brim fedora. I know it's everywhere, but I really like it and hope it stays. I think it makes a really cute accessory and it's perfect for fall. It really adds something extra to just a simple outfit and can go with most things. I also added a burgundy bag and coated jeans because burgundy is a favorite color for fall and coated jeans are also a good must have for fall. I think coated jeans are a better option than leather pants because they are comfier and still have that leather look.

1. White T-Shirt | Alexander Wang (Other Option 1)
2. Burgundy Bag | Rebecca Minkoff $195
3. Coated Jeans | Current/Elliott $248
4. Black Booties | Rag & Bone $495  
5. Black It Hat | Michael Stars $58

4 comments:

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!