Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Must Haves

Fall
I couldn't add everything above because my fall must haves list is just so long. It's long because most fall clothes make really good wardrobe basics. If you are looking for wardrobe basics make sure to look during fall because you will find most of them then. I have been trying to find as many of my fall clothes/basics right now and I am having great luck. I just have a few items left to find and cross off my fall/basics list. Most of you probably know by now that fall is my favorite season for clothes. I just love the styles and colors that are used. When it comes to clothing I like darker colors because they are easier to style, they go with most things, and I just love darker colors (like burgundy and etc). I also made sure to add something burgundy above.

What are some of your must have fall clothes?

1. Coated/Leather or Black Jeans | Current/Elliot $248
2. Cargo/Green Pants | American Eagle $50 (other option 1)
3. Leather Jacket | Topshop $104 (other option 1)
4. Army Jacket | Calypso St. Barth $165 (other option 1)
5. Dark Wash Jeans | Dorothy Perkins $27
6. Chambray Top | Madewell $70 (other option 1)
7. Plaid Top | LNA $75 (great because there are so many different color options)
8. Stripe Top | Wood Wood $100 (other option 1)
9. Wide Brim Fedora | Michael Stars $58
10. Burgandy Sweater | Miss Selfridge $57 (any color sweater is good especially a neutral one)
11. Basic Black Bag | Forever21 $19 (any basic black bag is fine also look for a basic brown bag)
12. Black Boot | MIA $60 (any height of boot is good try to stick with black or brown)

10 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I love how those basic items come out in autumn - makes the season somehow special! Love your picks :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that burgundy sweater! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wear button downs for fall! Really excited. :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hat and striped top! Great picks - I love Autumn fashion!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful collection! I like these stylish pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so great. Actually I have a lot of similar pieces that make up my fall must haves! Might need to add that bag to the list though.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so cute!! Love the army jacket!!

    xo,
    Madi & Me
    http://www.xomadiandme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie! You won my "Love unique" give away, congratulations! Please send your adress to: annawiiblog@gmail.com :).

    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!