Monday, October 14, 2013

Halloween: Comic Book Character

Halloween

The Comic Book Character has been a recently popular and unique costume idea. Whenever creating this outfit I remembered the Phillip Lim Target collection and the top above. I knew it was a perfect fit and I also wanted to add a trench coat because the female comic book characters always have that classic trench coat. This trench coat is very colorful and comic books are very colorful, so it fits the theme perfectly. A long time ago I came upon an Etsy shop that has a lot of unique comic book action headbands/clips and I hunted it down and found the headpiece above. I think that accessory just adds a cute and unique feel to the look.

Do you like the Comic Book Character Halloween idea?

1. Trench Coat | Target $18
2. Boom Sweatshirt | Target $30
3. Skinny Jeans | Acne $250
4. Bam! Headpiece | JanineBasil 24
5. Rain Boots | Hunter $140
6. Clear Clutch | Nasty Gal $50

3 comments:

  1. I love that red trench! Very cool selections

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the idea! And it isn't that hard to do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing for that sweatshirt since then! I love it!

    ♥, Bianca http://thesparklingspell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!