Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween: Flapper

Halloween
When it comes to Halloween costume ideas I noticed that the Flapper idea is a very popular one. On this post I wanted to show you my version of the Flapper costume. I made sure to add sparkle because whenever I think of a flapper dress and headpiece I always think of sequins and sparkle. I also stuck with a neutral based color scheme.

Are you a fan of the Flapper costume idea?

1. Sequin Dress | Asos $214
2. Feather Headpiece | Charlotte Russe $8
3. Clutch Bag | Dorothy Perkins $35
4. Nude Sandals | Gianvito Rossi $900
5. Bracelet Set | Forever New $20

3 comments:

  1. I would wear this, not only on halloween!
    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out my Halloween Series coming up. Every other day I will post a Halloween costume idea. Each outfit includes peices that you can wear any other time of the year.

      Delete
  2. I love the dress you chose and that head piece is so cute!
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!