Saturday, October 12, 2013

Halloween: Greek Goddess

Halloween
One of my favorite ideas for Halloween would be the Greek Goddess. What makes it my favorite is the overall look and the overall peices in the look. I am a huge fan of flowy dresses, sandals, and cuff type jewelry. My favorite piece from this outfit would be the shoes because they have wings on them and reminded me of the Greek mythology character Hermes. Which makes them extra perfect for this look.

Do you like the Greek Goddess look for Halloween?

1. Flowy Dress | Modekungen $200
2. Leaf Headpiece | Bloom Design Studio $38
3. Cuff Bracelet | Karine Sultan $72
4. Greek Sandals | Ancient Greek Sandals $205
5. Gold Necklace | Kenneth Jay Lane $200

2 comments:

  1. That leaf headpiece is so beautiful!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greek goddess style has always appealed to me, I swear it is AMAZING in summer as well! :)

    xoxo

    Articles, rant, outfits and suggestions - all the best of fashion:
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!