Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Ideas

Halloween
This year has gone by so fast and it's already October. With it being October that means Halloween is coming up and I always like looking at different ideas. I have never been one to actually dress up on Halloween because of all the planning and time it takes. Above of some of my favorite ideas/looks that I have found for Halloween.

What are your favorite Halloween ideas?
What are you going as for Halloween?

Animal Ideas:
1. Bird (some photos for inspiration 1,2,3)
2. Deer (some photos for inspiration 1,2,3)
3 Black Cat (some photos for inspiration 1,2)
4. Leopard (some photos for inspiration 1,2)
5. Fox (some photos for inspiration 1,2)
6. Lion (some photos for inspiration 1,2)

Other Ideas:
1. Hippie (some photos for inspiration 1,2,3,4)
2. Mermaid (some photos for inspiration 1)
3. Egyptian/Greek (flowy dresses and amazing jewelry)
4. Flapper (some photos for inspiration 1,2,3)
5. Comic Book Character (some photos for inspiration 1)
6. Doll (some photos for inspiration 1,2)
7. Skeleton/ Sugar Skull (some photos for inspiration 1,2)

4 comments:

  1. Channeling a flapper like in The Great Gatsby look unique!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas! I would definitely try the flapper look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since people really don't celebrate halloween over here I think I will pass but its always cool to look at all these ideas! :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!