Monday, November 25, 2013

Nail Polish

Fall
In the past couple years I have really loved nail polish and started building my collection. It can help pull an outfit together, express how you feel that day, or even express the type of style you want to have. For example if you want to be edgy wear a darker color, if you want to be girly try a pastel color, and if you want to just be creative wear a bright color. There are so many colors out there to try, so no collection is to big. Everyone can use nail polish to express who they are. The colors I picked above are colors I think are good to have for fall/winter and I even included some basic colors that are good with any outfit and any season. Right now I am loving my new metallic nail polish and it's just so unique.

What is your favorite nail polish right now?

1. Oxblood | Deborah Lippmann $17
2. Emerald | Deborah Lippmann $17
3. Nude | Deborah Lippmann $17
4. Dark Grey | Deborah Lippmann $17
5. Ruby Red | Essie $9
6. Chrome | Essie $9
7. Light Brown | butter LONDON $15
8. Dark Purple | butter LONDON $15

7 comments:

  1. I am a nail polish fanatic and addict!!! and i loved all the above colors- i love to paint my nails dark and at times nude.
    LOVE the colors. lovely blog , you got a new follower. have a look at my blog www.randomerscloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tones! <3

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love all!
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 2, 3 and 4. I have 6 but it chips and wears off too easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that to about number 6. I will definitely have to get a top coat and see if that helps.

      Delete
  5. I love the idea of using nail polishes to express your mood and style! Beautiful choices!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the deborah lipman shades feel very Christmassy, perfect :) B x

    beabopsstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!