Patterns can be really tricky when it comes to mixing them. I try to keep the patterns basic and not so bold because it's easiest that way. Here are some tips when mixing patterns: 1. get patterns in similar color(s) (for example if one print is a shade of red try to find another print in another shade of red), 2. get one pattern in neutral colors and the other pattern can be in fun colors (above is an example of that), 3. get one pattern in a bigger size and the other pattern in a smaller size (that will make the outfit not so busy looking), and 4. get patterns that are close in look (above is an example of that).
What are your favorite patterns and patterns to mix?
1. Leather Jacket | Topshop $85
2. Striped Top | Wood Wood $100 (other option 1)
3. Bucket Bag | Asos $44 (other option 1)
4. Plaid Skirt | Alice & Olivia $180 (other options 1,2,3,4,5)
5. Lace-Up Booties | Zara $90 (other options 1,2,3,4,5)