Friday, December 20, 2013

Lace Up

..
Recently I have been looking for items to add to my wishlist and well you could say that list is very long. One of the items I was looking for was boots and I found the boots above. They are Freebird by Steven which is one of my favorite shoe brands. They have lace in the front and have a western/edgy look to them. I have never really been interested in boots with lace that look like them, but I guess my style is evolving. I really like them and I don't know why. So with that said I tried to continue the style of the boots throughout the look. I think the hat and sweater fit perfectly with the boots.

How has your style evolved?

1. Burgundy Sweater | Chiara Fashion $23 (other options 1,2)
2. Freebird Boots | Freebird by Steven $350 (other options 1,2)
3. Distressed Jeans | Frame Denim $210
4. Studded Fedora | PrettyLittleThing $27 (other options 1,2)

4 comments:

  1. Love the boots and the red cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combination. :)
    followed you already. Hope you'll do the same. :) thank you.
    rinx
    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!