Monday, February 24, 2014

Look For Less: Pointy Pump

..
Growing up I didn't like any shoe that was pointy. I thought pointy shoes were for older people and they just looked odd. Now that I am old enough to understand fashion and figure out what I like, I don't think they are bad anymore. They are a great piece to have in your shoe collection because they are a wardrobe basic. They can be worn with a lot casual, formal, or even business attire. Above are some pointy black pumps that are way cheaper than the Manolo Blahnik, but they are just as cute. Also I think everyone should have a pair of nude pumps because they help make your legs look longer.

13 comments:

  1. I choose the number 3! Are the perfect one!

    LAZYCATSTYLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I have one that are very similar to no.1
    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, I have no come to appreciate a pointy toe as well!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the #4!!!

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shoes!)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow each other!

      Delete
    2. I follow you now))) #702! Follow me back)))http://www.elationofcreation.com/

      Delete
  6. I love the pointy pumps. I don't think I can get enough of them ;))
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent! would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog!
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I would love to follow each other.

      Delete
  8. I like your blog very inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!