Thursday, April 3, 2014

Coachella Outfit No.1

..
Last year I did a mini series of outfits that were Coachella ready (check them out here). I wanted to do it again this year because I had so much fun putting those outfits together. I love to look at festival outfits because one of my favorite styles is boho and I know I can find a lot of inspiration for future boho inspired outfits. I've never been to Coachella and you don't have to go to a festival to wear festival inspired outfits. The outfits that I am putting together for this mini series are great everyday casual looks.

 Get The Look:
(cheaper rompers here 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

5 comments:

  1. I have never been to Coachella too, but this outfit is just great! Inspiring. <3

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! We invite you to visit my blog :) Follow your blog and FB!
    kisses! ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bohemian chic feel! I only dream of Coachella! ;D Adoring your style! Looking forward to your future posts!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!