Thursday, April 17, 2014

Coachella Outfit No.4

..
For my last Coachella look I wanted it to have a theme and the theme was pineapples. I previously did an outfit with pineapples, but this one was more casual. This look I feel is perfect for spring and summer. This look sums up everything I like about spring and summer. What I love is the warm weather and not having to wear a lot of layers. The simplicity of spring and summer looks is one thing I look forward to and summer break.

Which Coachella look did you like the most from this mini series?

Get The Look (Links Below):

1. Pineapple Top | Sincerely Jules
2. Black Sandals | Steve Madden
3. Denim Vest | American Eagle
4. Denim Shorts | Abercrombie
5. Pineapple Bag | Aeropostale

3 comments:

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!