Thursday, June 26, 2014

Light Colors

Light Colors Outfit OOTD
As you can see most of the items on my blog are darker colors, but I have the occasional colorful item. I wanted to show you today how I would wear lighter colors. As someone who likes darker colors sometimes I have a hard time getting lighter items for my closet. I don't usually gravitate towards them. When I started my blog I wanted a place to show how my style changes over time and to help me find my style. I find this is one look that creating my blog helped me to create because before I wouldn't have thought about wearing items like these.

Lighter colors are always great for spring and summer, especially in this hot weather. Even though its a little hot I think everyone should have a jacket with them, just in case. Above I included all light colors and I feel like this look has a clean and inviting vibe to it. I added a light t-shirt, light wedges, a light clutch, light wash jeans, and a light jacket. Also I love neutrals and always try to wear them in every look. If I ever have trouble wearing something I start wearing a neutral in it and then go from there. That helps me get more comfortable wearing something.

*I wanted to ask you guys if you would like to start seeing outfit of the day post on my blog. I won't do them a lot, but I would like to post 1-2 each month. It will also be more affordable clothing then you usually see on my blog.*

Do you like wearing light colors?

Get The Look (Links Below):
Similar Options:

8 comments:

  1. I love the necklace and jacket! Both great layering pieces.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Light layers are perfect for warmer weather and it's great to have a light jacket just in case of the weather. I think a denim jacket or trench coat are the best for spring and summer.

      Delete
  2. I love the nude tones, is a basic outfit but always a good choice
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basic outfits are my favorite because I really think less is more. The less crazy the outfit the better.

      Delete
  3. I love the clutch! Such a cool outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these items, i would totally wear this outfit! x

    http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same way. I tend to wear darker colors but I've been getting into lighter neutrals lately. Love the bag inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!