Monday, June 2, 2014

Fun In The Sun: Beach Look

..
So sorry for not posting like I use to. Most of you probably don't know I am in school and just finished it and that alone kept me super busy. From now on I will try to post like I use to on Monday and Thursday every week. Sorry if I seemed a little MIA for the past couple months. You can follow me on Bloglovin to get the fastest updates on post (just click the plus button to the right). For this post I wanted to show you a look that can be worn to the beach, pool, or just on a warm day. I don't even live in a state that has a beach, so I can never go to the beach. The closest thing I have is a lake or pool. This look is just a super simple black and white look with a pop of color. I am not a person with a colorful closet, but occasionally I still like to wear some color. You can also check out last years summer looks from the archive to the right for more looks and ideas.

What do you like to wear to the beach, pool, or just on a warm summer day?

Get The Look (Links Below):

3 comments:

  1. I love the look, is easy for beach
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the white dress. :)

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!