Monday, June 23, 2014

The T-Shirt Dress: Business Look

T-Shirt Dress Business Outfit
You saw my everyday and night out looks with the t-shirt dress and now I am showing you how I would wear the t-shirt dress for a business look. I wanted to keep the look professional because the t-shirt dress is more casual. I went with simple more darker colors and because of that I wanted to add a pop of color. That way the outfit isn't so plain and the shoes have a jeweled heel which I thought added even more character and pop to the look. I changed out the leather jacket for a blazer, the leopard clutch for a black satchel, the lace up heels for bright heeled sandals, and added the simple bar necklace back.

How would you wear the t-shirt dress in a business look?

 Get The Look (Links Below):
T-Shirt Dress | T by Alexander Wang
Black Blazer | Topshop
Black Satchel | Rebecca Minkoff
Blue Sandals | Topshop
Bar Necklace | Rebecca Taylor

Similar Options:

6 comments:

  1. Another great look with a classic dress!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love t-shirt dresses and paired with a blazer they are such a great look!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Classic pieces like those are great because they go with so much and they never go out of style.

      Delete
  3. I love this! You can literally roll out of bed, put on a blazer, and still look good!

    xx
    Angella
    http://importedbubbly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blazers are a must piece to have because they can be styled so many different ways.

      Delete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!