Monday, June 16, 2014

The T-Shirt Dress: Casual Everyday Look

..
On my last post I mentioned how I am more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. That made me think how can I start to wear them and still be comfortable. Then I remembered the t-shirt dress which is the perfect combination of the two outfits (the comfy jeans and t-shirt and the look of a dress). By meeting in the middle you get what you are comfortable with and what you want to try. I think the best and easiest way to start wearing something is to wear the basic and comfy version that it comes in and work your way to the less casual version. I did all of that with the look above. I chose a basic grey t-shirt dress, paired it with the classic denim jacket, kept it simple/comfy with sneakers (flats or sandals are great choices as well), and finished it with a basic black cross-body bag (a tote bag would also look great with it). I also added a simple bar necklace which is one of my favorite basic jewelry designs.

Because I had so much fun thinking of ways to start wearing dresses and creating a look with the t-shirt dress I am going to do another series of post with the t-shirt dress showing other ways to wear it. Hope you check out the other looks this week!

Do you like the t-shirt dress and how would you wear it?

Get The Look (Links Below):

Similar Options:




6 comments:

  1. Love that bar necklace. Simple and beautiful.

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple jewelry is my favorite because I just like to keep stuff to a minimum.

      Delete
  2. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will check your blog out right now and I usually follow back on bloglovin.

      Delete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!