Thursday, June 19, 2014

The T-Shirt Dress: Night Out Look

T-Shirt Dress Night Out
You saw my everyday t-shirt dress look and now I am going to show you how I would style it for a night out. It's amazing how just changing the peices can change the whole feel of the look even though the main piece is the same. To make it a night out look I wanted to change out the peices for more edgy peices. I changed out the denim jacket for a leather jacket, sneakers for lace up heels, the cross-body bag for a clutch, and the bar necklace for a spiked necklace. Those quick and easy changes will take you from day to night.

Do you have a piece that you like to wear day and night?

Get The Look (Links Above):

Similar Options:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!