Thursday, July 10, 2014

Affordable Fashion: Flowy Shorts

..
It's been super hot out and when it hot I just like to wear loose and light clothing. I usually wear denim bottoms, but in this hot weather denim can be to much. I have really been liking flowy clothing especially flowy shorts. The looseness and lightness is perfect for warmer weather. I found these flowy shorts and thought they were super cute. They are also super affordable which makes them even better.

Do you like flowy clothing?

Get The Look (links below):

Similar Options:

6 comments:

  1. Love this selection! I feel like I've been living in flowy shorts lately!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so cute! I love the details.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!