banner

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale Top Picks!

 photo nordstrom-anniversary-sale_zps0b222f02.png
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale started today and I am so excited to share with you my top picks. They have a lot of great options for this fall, so you will want to check it out. With the wide range of items on sale you will definitely find something and at a great price as well. Check out my top picks below!

Favorite Tops:

Favorite Boots:


Favorite Booties:

Favorite Heels & Flats:

Favorite Bags & Wallets:



Favorite Dresses:

Favorite Jeans:

Favorite Jackets & Vest:


Favorite Coats:

Favorite Sweaters:

Favorite Pants & Shorts:

Favorite Skirts:

3 comments:

  1. Great picks! Hard to pick a favorite but I love those OTK boots. Have a great weekend!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really good picks! I've been looking for new sweaters for the fall and i haven't been to Nordstrom's in a while, so i'll definitely be sure to check their collection next time I'm there!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bridgette and thank you for your message. This is a really great and exaustive selection!!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...