Thursday, July 24, 2014

Patterns & Prints

Patterns OOTD
I am a huge fan of solids and always feel the most comfortable in them. Prints and patterns have always been something that can be overwhelming to me. I love basics and sometimes it can be hard wearing something other then basics. I find it helps me to have one piece I'm wearing a pattern/print and then keeping everything a solid. By making that piece the main piece in the look it doesn't make me so overwhelmed and helps me become more comfortable. Patterns & prints are something I think are better to ease into then go head to toe in. It's also all about the pattern and print that one chooses. The simpler the easier I find it to wear and if you are on the wild side you can always mix a simple pattern with a busy pattern.

Do you like wearing patterns?

Get The Look (links below):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go yet, leave a comment! I can't wait to read it!